things I will do:
- paint my nails
- watch kiki’s delivery service
- finish laundry i still have from africa (yes, i suck at unpacking)
- maybe finish the snarky How to Buy a Love of Reading
- asian market to pick up a few essential things that have been greatly missed from my diet for the past 2 weeks: bulgogi, salmon roe, eel, pork gyoza, milk tea (banana milk - check, thanks to katie!)
- 5-mile run (not exactly lazy per se)
- finally post africa pics!
Jamba Juice - buy one get one jamba juice smoothie (coupon)
Energry Kitchen - buy a drink, get a free Bison Cheesesteak Wrap, California Wrap or Chicken Burger
Starbucks - free coffee when you bring in a reusable cup or mug
Subway - free cookie, no purchase required
I SHARE A DENTIST WITH THIS MAN:
dusty hot Sankpala bucket baths sweat Pure Water sachets Kente trash Muslim Christian fufu Banku mangoes avocados malaria pills heat rash hot goats chickens flies rainy season humid power outages dirt football mud huts chiefs small boys Peace Corps volunteers hot MTN Vodafone Tamale Mole Kumasi Metro Mass tro tros crazy driving terrible roads deep potholes hot groundnuts fried cheese Laughing Cow peppe yam chips Alvaro shito hot waistbeads henna hot sustainable sarcastic shy friendly playful peaceful early-rising camera-loving beautiful Ghana.
Flight to and from JFK, Accra: $1,336
Flight from Accra to Tamale: $175
Dr’s visit + yellow fever vaccine: $300
Ghana tourist visa: $50
malaria pills: $25
4 passport photos: $15
bug spray: $10
Traveling to Africa with a best friend to visit another best friend: so. damn. priceless.