I guess I’ll find out.
London does not do Mexican. But INDIAN, well that’s a different story entirely. (brick lane! brick lane!)
I’ll just use the rain as my raincoat.” —Daito (via tylerknott)
- adriennnne: actually i should quit my job right now and get involved in this : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569690,00.html
- adriennnne: wahoo!
- adriennnne: one step closer to celine dion!
- kristas1286: nah i'm sick of titanic expeditions, just leave it be already! let it rest in peace at its final destination
- adriennnne: bite your TONGUE
- adriennnne: no
- adriennnne: i want to go relive the days of leonardo's glory
- adriennnne: the china was exquisite
- adriennnne: the molding was to-die-for
- adriennnne: moulding*?
- adriennnne: the linens were heavenly
- kristas1286: hahahha shut up
- adriennnne: not to mention the ghosts and ghouls and demons that must haunt it
- adriennnne: haha
- adriennnne: i remember
- adriennnne: when i first saw titanic
- kristas1286: same
- adriennnne: i was with my mom, of course
- adriennnne: typical fare
- adriennnne: and
- adriennnne: she whispered to me
- adriennnne: "isn't the china just exquisite?"
- adriennnne: and end scene
- adriennnne: thats my impression of the titanic
- adriennnne: other people cry over lives lost, i cry over exquisite china destroyed
- adriennnne: i dont even like china
- adriennnne: the dinnerware
- adriennnne: not the place
I’ve done for my bedroom. Not because it smelled bad before, but now it smells like a holiday. And I love it. <homemade gingerbread y-yeah>
me: what are your plans for when you come
i’m sure everyone’s trying to steal you for themselves
Sent at 12:56 PM on Friday
maria: i dont know yet
but me and ciana want to come to your place and have you drive us all over the burbs
you are on the top of my list for quality time
Sent at 12:59 PM on Friday
i will drive you girls around til i am blue in the face
maria: yay! AMERICA!
I don’t know what that means, but I like it